FoilKitesurfBoard Foil KSAlien Air 4'8''
Alien Air 4'8''
The Alien Air returns to Slingshots lineup as a proven board for all-around performance and user-friendly foiling progression. Featuring robust a concave deck, scooped nose, wide body and movable track mounting system, the Alien Air is a board that will get you up, foiling and having a blast. A wide body provides stability and a large surface area to move about as you please, while an aggressively scooped nose makes a dramatic difference in recovering rather than crashing when you nose-dive. As with all boards in our foil lineup, the Alien Air features bomber Slingshot construction and was designed by legendary shaper Tony Logosz.
• Stout, stable and buoyant: User-friendly board for all abilities
• Great option for entry-level foilers
• Wide body, aggressive rocker helps prevent nose diving
• Concaved deck creates agile handling w/ subtle movements
• Adjustable pedestal mount for varying foil positions
|Alien Air||4'8'' / 142.2cm||21 1/2'' / 45.6cm||31.7 L||8.5 LBS / 3.86 kg|